Everteen Menstrual Cup Small Size - 23ml
Wet and Dry Personal Care Pvt Ltd,(SKU-72-10128)
Get 15.00% OFF
Rs. 892.5Rs. 1,050
Everteen Menstrual Cup Small Size-23ml is Leakproof of protection during menstrual periods. Menstrual Cup is now available in NepMeds. The menstrual cup has various advantages like:- There is no menstrual odour, dryness, discomfort, itching or rashes, Reusable for as long as 10 years and provides 12-hour leak proof-protection against the menstrual fluid, No risk of flooding or period disasters due to sneezing. Anyone can purchase this product in Nepal through NepMeds.
- - Size:- Large
- - Brand:- Everteen
- - Colour:- Pink
- - Material:- Medical grade silicone
- - Material Type:- Toxic-Free
- - If you are buying a menstrual cup for the first time, use everteenÂ® 100% cotton-top daily panty liners as a backup till you are fairly accustomed to inserting and removing the cup. This will prevent your clothes from the risk of spillage while removing the everteenÂ® Menstrual Cup during initial use.
- - If you are a first-time user, you may need to do a bit of experimenting so as to ascertain your optimal time for leaving the cup in before it is filled to the brim and starts spilling over.
Direction To Use:-
- - Wash your hands properly. Wash your menstrual cup with everteen Natural Intimate Wash.
- - Rinse it thoroughly before using it.
- - You can also sterilize it in hot water.
- - Wash the exterior of your vaginal area with everteen Natural Intimate wash.
- - Never wash your vaginal area with soap/shampoo or chemical-based products that can use vaginal infections or a pH imbalance.
- - Sit in a relaxed squatting position.
- - Try not to tense your pelvic muscles.
- - It helps to do kegel exercises by practicing to loosen and tighten the pelvic muscles before inserting the menstrual cup.
- - Fold your menstrual cup by punching down the opening of the cup and hold it with one hand with the open mouth-end facing the vaginal opening.
- - With your other hand, spread the folds of the skin and find the vaginal opening.
- - Push the cup at about a 45-degree angle towards your pubic bone. Now release the cup such that the fold of the cup pops open.
- - Make sure that the cup is fully open.
- - You may hear or feel a “poop” when it is opened.
- - Continue to push the cup until it is comfortable